A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Thursday, February 14

Like a Tattoo

Today since it's valentine's day, I got a 9 views on THIS POST probably because some nerds wanted to impress their significant others with a star wars pun for valentine's day. Sorry to those 9. You probably didn't find what you wanted.

I actually had a decent Garbage day this year. Which reminds me, it really is garbage day & I need to take the can to the road. AH it's dark.
MJ sent me a Taylor Swift ecard and my Jefe sent me a few christian ecards. My dear Madre sent me a "LOL forever alone" Bridget Jones valentine. So kind of her. :)
In ceramics, this cute couple gave out valentines to everybody and this other person made some scrumptious whoopie pies for class. It was cool.

Yesterday, I hung out with some friends and I thought we had a perfectly nice time. Before I left, one friend was like hey want to hang out tomorrow, and I was like sure. Because I am a loser and I knew I wouldn't have any other plans for valentines. I think he forgot it was vday. I think he remembered shortly after and regretted the hangout invite. When I asked him today if we would hang out he gave me some bullshit about having to go in early for work. Sorry if you're reading this Truck, but you know it's bullshit. (And I know you're not reading this so I don't even know why I bother.) It just annoyed me because I could've made myself some pancakes like 4 fucking hours ago. Geez I don't even know why we're friends anymore, all he does is piss me off all the time. I want to be his friend so badly, but it sucks feeling like I'm the person he can hang out with if his other friends aren't doing something. This could all be resolved if I just talked to him. It's so difficult to get him to be real with me. Plus I'm scared. Whatever.

Anyway, I've discover this week that I CANNOT wait to live on my own. I love having alone time where I can yell at the tv as loud as I want.  Don't judge me.




No comments:

Post a Comment