A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Thursday, February 21

JSU artists

Just fudged a knit stitch & immediately thought "Shit, control z." Didn't work, unfortunately.

Today after class, I walked around the art building and looked at all the art. The printmaking class made these pieces that were mostly animals joined with other animals and they were okay, but this one piece was different. I am in love. I wish I deciphered the signature so I could be friends with this person. I'm really bummed about the quality of the photos I took. They turned out really janky for some reason, but still. Still awesome.





The title was the best part.


1 comment:

  1. really awesome. I've seen other pieces like that, where the parts are made up of body parts. they have some at the med school. the guy that painted them went through med school & residency & decided he didn't want to be a doctor & became an artist instead.

    ReplyDelete