A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Sunday, February 17

9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.

I just want it known that it has taken me a    v  e  r  y    long time to finish this. Thinking about influences is weird.


10. Mr. Stiefel- Because of things I learned in his biology class, I actively think about adopting a child from another country besides the US.
9. Andrew- He was a huge influence on my quitting the job I had at the theatre. Some may say he was a bad influence. That's not for me to say. (I'm still bitter about him leaving me.)
8. CTR- He was the first boy I ever kissed so, needless to say, he impacted my life. He still does.
7. The Vlogbrothers- I highly respect these two men, and I genuinely look forward to their work as much as I do any movie or television star. I usually let their opinions sway my own and I don't feel guilty about it in the least.
6. MS- She & I are almost exactly opposite. I love that because it helps me remember that not everybody sees things the way I do. She is a great advice giver, too. I wish we hadn't drifted apart.
5. Mitsy- I think I became the person I am today because I met her. She really brought me out of my shell. I wish I wasn't such a loser and I called her more.
4. Dr. G- He has made me re-think lottery tickets, realize that Fargo is a weird movie, & that I suck at programming.
3. Rosh- She has always been kind of like my conscience. Always the mother hen. But also, she's the reason I started this blog. Talk about some major influence.
2. MJ- I have looked up to her ever since I can remember. I don't always intentionally follow in her footsteps, but I highly respect her opinion.
1. Mama- She is the reason I am so awesome. She really is. All of the things I like, it's because she liked them first. They say that mimicry is the highest form of flattery.

No comments:

Post a Comment