A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, February 12

Feels

Episode 5 of My Mad Fat Diary was pretty heartwrenching. The thing that gets me so hooked to shows like this is that I wish I could just yell at them all the time. Like, HEY GIRL, HE OBVIOUSLY DIGS YOU, HE DRAWS SECRET MESSAGES INTO YOUR HANDS, THAT IS SO INTIMATE, YOU ARE SO BLIND. Of course, it's a television show and it's meant to be so obvious like that. It drives me crazy at all the secrets that are kept. The secrets are what causes all the drama!
That's why I like to keep the secrets that I have to a bare minimum.

RAE: Who do you like best Chloe, Morrissey or the lead singer of the Smiths?
CHLOE: Well, depends on what mood I'm in.
RAE & FINN: LOL

In other news, I have a freckle that I'm concerned about. It's on my hairline on the left side of my head and I swear it's getting bigger and weirder looking. I was thinking though, if I go to the doctor and it really is something... then it might not be such a terrible thing because I could try out one of those side cuts that's all the rage right now.

Graphic Design is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment