A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Sunday, May 24

"It’s like I don’t know how to describe my feelings properly anymore. "

5 things I loved this week:



  1.  One of the best things that's happened to me recently is when Alice sends me articles from the newspaper that I can't read because there's a paywall. This one's from when Ted was interviewed about sourdough. I hope I don't get sued for this.


  2.  Adore You - Harry Styles ~ I love the story in the video.  I've been emotional about everything lately and this for sure made me teary. The superstition, the outcast, the big fish, the teamwork. 

  3. James and the Giant Peach read by Taika Waititi and friends.

  4. This beautifully written post by WITH's horn player.

  5. I'm so happy for all of Canadian Bakin's success. They had a dope reddit thread recently. I miss baking bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment