A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Friday, October 30

unordered lists

Here's an article I came across a little while ago about this sketchbook thing that I love. WOW it is so cool. In my daydreams, I'm very organized and put together so this technique really gets me going. I'm totally going to use this for that random stack of recipes I have and I may even venture into using it for my other notebooks that I drag around with me everywhere so that I don't forget stuff. I'm all about digitizing, but notebooks are just so much better at recording things that are spewing out of your brain too fast that you just can't type fast enough. Also, notebooks are so much more true because they can't be edited without trace of the previous version. Except now that I'm thinking about it... it's hard to edit things once their out in the internet, too. So maybe notebooks aren't more real... Just real in a different way.



I read this other thing recently that said if you want to grow your followers on your blog you need to have a clear idea and topic for each post and then I stopped reading because I was like, "Ha, no."

No comments:

Post a Comment