A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Thursday, October 29

my brain is on it's own

I'm having one of those days where everything makes me cry. I almost cried in class, like, 4 or 5 times. Thankfully we were having a video watching day & the lights were dim and nobody could really tell I hope. It's a combination of menstruation and lack of sleep, which if you didn't know, is a lethal emotional cocktail.

I did that thing again where I'm too much and it weirds the people out that I really want to like me. It's kind of a masochistic compulsion.

I also keep doing this thing when somebody praises me repeatedly where I can't handle it and I feel like I have to disappoint them to make things even again. I can't recognize that it's happening until I've already done it so I haven't figured out a way to stop the demented cycle.

I probably need to see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment