A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Friday, March 6

Pieces of shit

Everything is dumb and terrible. I mostly had a lovely day today though. I was late to class. The university closed due to weather. I napped for 2.5 hours and it was glorious. I checked off a couple things off my to do list. I made pasta for dinner and I accidentally cooked the garlic bread too long. I watched about 6 episodes of Doctor Who season 2. We are talking about Doctor Who tomorrow in class and I was going to wear my dr. who shirt to class, but then I didn't to want to look like a huge dork. Then I realized I am a huge dork so it's okay. 

The other day, I asked my friend about advice on how to fix oily skin. Because she's a girl and she cares about that kind of crap. She asked if I was drinking enough water and suggested that I drink lots more. Really I had been feeling kind of parched lately and I know I haven't been drinking, but like 1 glass of water a day. I'm not sure how water and oily skin relates, but it's easy and real cheap. I've drank so much water in the last two days. Had to pee so freaking much. 


Here is a thing I made about a fake art exhibition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment