A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Friday, May 16

Ironically?

I'm never confident when using the word "ironically", but anyway, in a matter of happenstance, the thing that has made me feel better has been spending money. I wished for 3000 dollars and was cursed to be late to work and now I've gone to walgreens on my lunch break and bought things to make me free of guilt and happy again.


Dippin' dots just make me sooooo happy and one of my lovely friends from school told  me that walgreens sells them. Have I mentioned that in a previous post? Oh well it's worth mentioning again. It's so simple, dippin' dots, but I love that about it. It also reminds me of my grandfather taking us grandkids to the dippin' dots ice cream shop in Florida, which is a memory I hold very dear. I also noticed that that walgreens has mini $1 bags of cheese curls. That's the best. I haven't found them at my walgreens back home.

I also bought a movie ticket to TFIOS and The Night Before Our Stars (an unprecedented event). Is it weird that I didn't and don't plan to invite anyone to go with me because I don't feel comfortable enough with anyone to ugly cry that much in front of them. Strangers, I don't mind that much. I am so unbelievably pumped.


And now I feel fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment