A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Friday, May 9

funny

In the past month, I've ripped a pair of jeans in the thigh and just now I've ripped my pajamas in the thigh and I'm feeling like a real fatty.

In other news, I hung out with the cutest pitbull puppy today. He was outside when I was washing the cars and he chilled in the shade of the garage. Maybe it wasn't a pitbull. I don't know dog breeds, but it looked like the kind of dog that the Wheatons have.

Finished project ohhh yeahhh

Look at this cute picture from a past weekend when I was home. I guess it was last weekend.
I stole this from one of the girls in the photooo and it's a cute little sandwich of us. I like it very much.

That very same weekend, me and the fam tried a new restaurant and I think it's my new favorite. They just have everything I like. Also, my mom found this book that my brother made when he was a youngster. It's hilarious, but I don't know if it's universally hilarious or just hilarious because he's my brother.
I mean, no. It is just hilarious.

1 comment: