A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Friday, September 21

Music throw down

Just a random collection of my favorite songs.
These are songs that I almost want to stay in the car & listen to, even if I'm parked and ready to get out.

    How can you resist a song that sings, "you're my sweetheart"? Awww.

    They have lovely British accents. This is one of their older songs, but still.

    This is actually playing on popular radio stations now! I'm so proud. Glee probably helped, but they are just so good, they would have done it on their own. I feel like Darren Criss's character on glee gets to sing all the cool "indie"(I don't know if this is actually an indie band) songs, which is super awesome & I applaud the song picker-outer on Glee.

   I like to imagine they are avid youtube vloggers and they're singing "take my keys, take my Flip, take it all."

    All of the emotions. Makes me want to get drunk & fight somebody. In a good way, of course.

Love Sameer. He's a sexy beast. The rest of Young the Giant are pretty sweet, too. Is it wrong for me to love when bands do unexpected covers? If it's wrong, I don't want to be right.


    Somebody's very clumsy...


& saving the best for last...

   2 Walk the Moon songs! (: I genuinely love every song off their self-titled album. These two are just the ones that I know all the words to. Most of the songs are upbeat and easily danced to, with the exception being Iscariot, which I guess you could still dance to, but probably in a different way than the others. I know they'll be stupid famous, like Justin Bieber famous. Just you wait. Anyway, I can't wait to see them in November!



No comments:

Post a Comment