A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Sunday, September 23

Second day of fall

I have this pain in my back on the right side & now I can't take in a deep breath because I have this catch in my right lung. So now I'm sitting here taking these weird shallow breaths. Not to be melodramatic, but am I about to drop dead?

Realized today that I'm kind of rude. I try to be a really sweet person because how can you be mean to people when life is so short, why make it worse, you know? Mostly I'm just really sarcastic & rude.

My aunt's letting me do the desserts for her annual Halloween party & I am so excited. I already have worms and eyeballs on the to-do list.


I wish I lived in my own apartment so I could steal this precious lil kitty cat from my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment