A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Sunday, March 11

Talking during the movies

"I’m saying these nice things about her because I also want to tell you guys that because she is such an outgoing person who is never short on conversation, she talks during movies. A lot. I used to get snappy with her (in a friend way!) but I’ve since learned to deal with it. As much as I don’t enjoy talkers during movies, there is nothing worse than a friend-shusher. It’s not my place to shush. We have a good system going now. She talks, and I nod or shake my head while rarely taking my eyes off the screen. We’ve made it work."
--why do i have a blog

That blogger is probably one of my very favorites. Sometimes I'll read a post & I'll be like holy fuck she is in my head thinking my thoughts.This post about her friend talking during the movies is one of those. Except I'm the person that talks during the movies and I have some shusher friends that should just deal with my talking.

1 comment:

  1. unfortunately, some of our friends aren't shushers in a friend way; they're just shushers in a jerk way! :P

    ReplyDelete