A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, March 27

Root Canal

The thing I love about having a different spring break than the rest of my friends is I don't have to wear pants.
I pretty much hate everything else about it. I miss my friends. I did get to see Rosh on Saturday, which was AWESOME & I should be hanging out with MS tonight.
Had to get a root canal & it wasn't bad at all. Went to a different dentist than I normally do because our insurance has changed since the last time I went to the dentist. This new guy was really nice.
Probably the best dentist I've been to. Funny, smart, handsome.
The whole right side of my face is numb though.




Interviewer: What piece of advice would you give to Stephen Fry, aged 10.
Stephen Fry:  You’re not alone. Everything you feel is fine. Only feel guilty about things you have done that are mean and cheap and unkind. Don’t feel guilty about what you feel, no matter what the world might think. Everyone is scared inside, not just you. That’s why reading is so good. Keep doing it. Writers are people brave enough to make you feel better about being human because they’re not afraid to reveal their own frailties, weaknesses, desires, failures, and appetites.

No comments:

Post a Comment