A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, March 20

march madness

I'm glad that I'm still young. I know that people younger than me have children all the time, but I can't imagine having a child. I haven't even lived & experienced the world so how could I teach my child, if I magically had one tomorrow? How do you explain death to a child? When they ask about what happens after we die, how do you tell them that you don't know? That there is nobody on this earth that definitely knows? We had the most depressing discussion ever in CS today. Now I'm all "life sucks & then you die." So yay!
Also, it doesn't help that March has totally sucked so far. 
My uncle D didn't recover from brain surgery. He passed away on the 12th. It was all too sudden.
I have to get a root canal on tuesday. Toothache was probably the worst pain of my life, but now I'm better because I have a nice pain killers.

No comments:

Post a Comment