A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, February 14

Happy VD Suckas

I like saying VD for valentine's day because it's like saying happy venereal disease.

Chris Traeger reminds me of my MS112 teacher a lot because they both say "LITERALLY" too often. That's pretty much where the similarities end. 

It seems I like to compare people to other people.


So I'm contemplating majors again. I'm thinking I'm going to have to take a few of those "What should you be when you grow up" tests again. I just hate English. It's horrible & I'm an American so I don't have to do anything that I don't want to do.
Dr. G said something that really freaked me out because I thought for a second that he read my blogs. He was talking about careers & how you shouldn't major in something that you hate/are bad at. This example is what freaked me out. He said, "Like I hear some people say, I'm an English major, but I hate writing and reading. & I want to say to them, 'Why are you an English major then?'" So you can see why I was like whoa. But then I decided that I'm not internet famous enough for that.


Every time I watch Phillip DeFranco videos, I fall deeper and deeper in love with him. He has a weird looking face, & I'm shallow so that's why I've never watched his videos before this year, but I decided to take a chance & I'm so glad I did. He has all of the thoughts I've ever wanted to have before I have them. Except he talks about boobs a lot & I don't really feel the same way about them as he does. Everything else though, spot on. -------------> sxephil

No comments:

Post a Comment