A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Thursday, February 9

Blood Pressure

So today in class Dr. G asked this girl in the front row for a song title because he was making a program that sorts song titles and ANYWAY she gave a Beyonce (Rosh!) song & then he asked for another song from somebody else that's from a different type of music. So I waited the allotted amount of time to let somebody else answer & nobody did so I piped up "Blood Pressure"
Of course he had never heard of MUTEMATH! Which is so precarious because they're an awesome band. So he asked me what other band mutemath sounds like... if he put it into pandora, what would play next  & I was like, "Maybe Foo Fighters?" Which is probably inaccurate, but I am horrible under pressure so that's all I could think of. He was like oh Foo Fighters, nice. & I was like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Listen though. He's hot for an old, married guy & today he called me Miss Barrow, which is so endearing. (So a stranger reading this would think OMG what a perverted freak, but seriously, if you knew me, you would roll your eyes & think, Oh Annabelle. Because it's not that serious.) At the beginning of the semester, I was really scared of him & I can't really put my finger on why, but he's just not intimidating anymore. He's like one of those nerdy, pretentious guys, but he's also really hilarious. What makes this extra creepy, he got his PhD before I even graduated highschool.
Okay here's what Dr. G would look like if he had a lot of tattoos and longer sideburns:




The actual dude in the photo is Coley O'Toole, a band member of We The Kings. He has a lot of photos online where he looks like John Stamos, but Dr. G doesn't look like John Stamos at all. So I guess that's where they differ.

I wish I had the balls to put up a comparison photo, but another one of my worst fears is people finding out I've talked about them on my blog without their consent. Posting a photo would be too much. There's no mystery in that. But seriously, take my word for it. They look just alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment