A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, December 13

Rudy is my new favorite misfit

Let me tell you about this bet this guy & I made about Misfits. I say that Seth the Power guy will NOT get killed off my the end of the season & this guy says Seth will. So far the bet is in my favor. Not like he cares anyway because HE NEVER TEXTS ME BACK. Doesn't even bother me. Don't even care. >:|
Zac Efron has been popping up in my life a lot lately. In my Misfits. In the movie I went to see. In the trailers.   Not in person though. ): He has gotten to be very VERY good looking.
I have spent all day making a hat for my toddler relative. It's looking pretty shitty so far. I kind of want to quit & give up, but my great aunt has already paid me $20. Twenty whole dollars.
And I still have another one to make. By the 18th.
Only 153 more Toby Turner lazy vlogs to watch. Now 152. Then about 1000 million Tobygames to listen to. Don't care about watching because video games... buh.
Toby loved Heroes too! Ahhh Heroes. I'm so sad.
My grandmother said I was becoming skinnier. I think she was mocking me. 
I cleaned my room here in Gadrock and I can't find anything. Everything's moved.
Don't mean to be a Patty Pissypants, but I will anyway... Why am I an English major?! Again. Seriously I cannot write professionally AT ALL. What am I supposed to do with my life? How do I fake professional writing? Uhh I'm prematurely worrying about next semester. Don't think it's premature to worry about life though. Since I'm living it. Now. Right now. 

IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS

1 comment: