A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Saturday, December 24

Oh girl

My hair looked good today. (Friday, because I haven't slept yet)
My face looked horrible, but my hair was fabulous/

This pancake covered sausage thing I'm eating is delicious.
Won't be eating anymore of this deliciousity after December. Losing weight this year!

I can't believe Christmas is Sunday! It has snuck up on me.

Oh man the other day, on the 18th, I was driving on 565 & this guy in front of my slammed on his brakes so I passed him & cussed at him, but then when I realized his hood flew up & it was blocking his windshield! I felt (kinda) bad for cussing at them. I didn't stop to help them or anything, they could have been murderers.

I'm excited to see The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo with my frannnnd, @Clairey_D
I hope she's not too pissed that I had to ditch her today :(


I gotta get a video game console. Knitting is just not fulfilling my "doing useless crap" needs.



Still obsessed with Toby Turner, btdubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment