A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Thursday, December 22

About 7 hours late


Sorry Rosh. I didn't see your comment soon enough.

I think I didn't wash my pajamas correctly. They smell so weird. Usually I use too much fabric softener and my clothes smell like fake flowers or linens. Now they just smell like a mildewy wet dog.
So this week has been nice. I don't know how I've kept these amazing friends for as long as I have, but they still text me to hang out and stuff so that's pretty cool. I know we won't be close after everybody gets real jobs so it's nice for now.
Rosh puts up with my horrible mood swings and my bossy cooking tips and all of my other quirks and I will always be grateful. We hung out on Monday & it was great.
I'm glad M & I are normal friends again. I was worried there for a little while, but I was too wimpy to make the first move (well too wimpy to send the first text). All is well again.
So one of my friends who happens to be a very handsome good looking dude who has a little brother who also happens to be handsome and some super adorable parents. I just have to document that Mrs. S hugged me today! She also said that she hadn't heard from me in a while, except for facebook. AWW!! Then I thought, Oh flip, I hope I haven't posted anything that makes me look bad on there. L asked if I wanted to trade parents for a while and I was like no I just want them to adopt me. Ahh such a cool family. & L is growing a nice beard currently. So cute.



Now I'm comfortable in my weird smelling pajamas, trying to figure out this beardy knitting pattern.

Did you notice that I tried to be very vague with names? I did that on purpose. I used to make up these awesome nicknames and code names for my peers in highschool, but I can't think of anything right now. Maybe I'll become inspired later and think of some.

No comments:

Post a Comment