A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Saturday, October 15

Wait, they don't love you like I love you

Video's weird, but the song is wonderful


•Day 24: Something you shouldn’t have bought, but did anyways.
Most things that I buy fall under this category. I always buy things that I shouldn't, but I rarely regret it. The only thing I can think of is this umbrella...

I never ever ever ever use this. I have another smaller umbrella that I use because it's more practical. This umbrella is huge and I always forget to take it with me. It works really well though. So I don't fully regret it.

Day 27 - Scene/Moment that made you go ‘argh’
That whole mess about Donna forgetting about the Doctor.


I like hobby lobby's selection. Also, Joann's. I recently ordered from Knitpicks.com & was very disappointed in their yarn. I still love their needles though.

See look at this yarn. It's from hobby lobby & it's delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment