A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Sunday, October 16

Gossip Girl marathon

Because they've deleted my Veronica Mars from instant & I just really want to watch something with Kristen Bell in it. She's just a voice over, but it'll do.


•Day 25: A souvenir from a vacation.

Isn't he cute? I think he's pretty cute.


I'm not for sure on what a series arc is. And I don't care enough to google it.


I have been doing crafts my entire life. Paint came first though. I love to paint. It always looks like a toddler's finger painting, but I love it. Ever since I can remember, I've been the weird crafty girl in our family. Knitting is a pretty recent addiction.

1 comment:

  1. finger painting is the best. :) Albert is so ridiculously cute. the most photogenic man ever. http://skinny-and-rich.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/albert_einstein.jpg

    ReplyDelete