A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Wednesday, October 5

Hey beard lovers

I'M GOING TO WASHINGTON DC TODAY. But I will still be posting things, Rosh.

I like teh youtubes. Wheezy waiter!


•Day 14: Somewhere you went today.

This looks like it would be a computer lab for students, but it's really not. The IT department of JSU works here & I am a student worker here. Until they get tired of how I show up late everyday & then I'll be fired.
Hopefully that won't happen.


Day 17 - Fave Donna Moment
Oh man all of her moments were excellent. I love when she has the Doctor's mental power.
Donna Noble: Brilliant, Fantastic, Molto Bene, Great big universe, packed into my brain. You know you can fix that chameleon circuit if you just try hotwiring the fragment links and superseding the binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary


I started on a green striped hat for MS in like August or something and I took it to work with me on a day that my boss wasn't there because I would have massive amounts of free time. Then I spilled diet dr. pepper all over the place in the office & I didn't have any paper towels to clean it up with. I just used the yarn to soak it up. That pretty much destroyed that project. I wasn't about to give MS a diet dr. pepper stained hat.




P.S. Rest in Peace, Steve Jobs. You were a cool dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment