A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, October 4

Today was stupid

Have you ever had one of those days when you have 7 different things that need to get done all at the same time? I AM HAVING ONE OF THOSE DAYS.

I'm pretty sure I just flunked my eng 203 test. Also, after the test, a girl I sit next to in class said to me, <sarcasm> "Thanks for telling me about the test."</sarcasm> (She was absent last week & I did not contact her over the weekend to tell her about the test. I didn't know I was supposed to & now I feel bad.)

I want to be in Washington DC already!

•Day 13: Nature.




Day 16 - Fave Martha Moment
When we discover that she isn't actually engaged to a doctor that works over seas, she actually married MICKEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment