A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Saturday, July 12

AHH titles are difficult

Oh my god I'm going to be in Pennsylvania the day after tomorrow! I've been packing for three days now and I still think I've forgotten something, but I always do that. I'm going to overpack.
Tomorrow is my cousin's husband's (cousin-in-law) murder mystery party and I have to play a mathematician who may or may not be the murderer. I made an Einstein shirt for my costume and I'm pumped for it because y'all know how much I love Al. He's my dude. I hope somebody takes pictures.
I'm going to be sleepy though because I'm staying up too late.
Let me just tell you, during packing, I went through my earrings and I have a heartbreakingly high number of cute earrings that have lost their partner. I don't know why I even keep them. I think maybe I'm hoping they will magically turn up. Every time I look at them, though, it just makes me sad. Because I want to wear them but I don't like to wear mismatched earrings. I should get rid of them.


Stay tuned. I'm going to be taking all of the pictures next week.

4 comments:

  1. Albert is so precious! I really like your mathematician look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go here, do this, and report back http://www.fastcodesign.com/3032860/asides/vertical-living-hits-zoos

    P.s. I love your snapchats. More please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pittsburgh is so far from Philadelphia! I will have to go to that sweet zoo another time. Maybe even the florida one.

      Delete