A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Wednesday, March 5

march 5

All of the people from college that I consider actual friends (well, actual enough that we're facebook friends) all have names that end in the long 'e'. [Ex. Marcyyy, Katieee, Tobyyy, Emilyyy, etc.] It was a coincidence until I noticed it & now I can only have friends at jsu with these type names. Okay that's a lie, I'll take all the friends I can get.


So I'm totally obsessed with #mymadfatdiary again. Nico Mirallegro is a god. I wish that it was popular in the states so that I could talk to people about it. Now all I can do is flail about it on tumblr.


I was watching a previous episode of sorted food and I had this flashback of a British bear show that I remember watching as a kid. At first I thought paddington, but the videos I've found don't look like my mind pictures. I was looking at the list of PBS shows to see if it was on there & I realized that I watched a shit ton of PBS when I was younger. It was quality programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment