A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Wednesday, March 26

Jealousy

Look at this beautiful masterpiece. The Sorted food guys use it in their kitchen.

Here's why it appears to be better than the comparable kitchen aid:

  • There's a spinny knob on the side instead of the little lever on each side of the arm of the mixer. 
    On the kitchen aid, the little levers look exactly the same and even though I've used a kitchen aid about 1000 times, I always go for the wrong one when I need to use it.
  • The kenwood is so much sleeker and modern looking. Appeals to my design senses. The kitchen aid has a very old fashioned kitchen look going for it with the hardware, which is fine, but just not what I personally like.
  • The kenwood can come in a stripey design. As far as I know, with the kitchen aid, if you want a design, you must add it yourself.

The only problem with the kenwood is that those silly Europeans use a different plug than we do. 
I've found some similar mixers with the spinny knob from amazon, but so far they're all just not quite right. Will keep looking.




EDIT://////////////////////////
OH MY GOD LOOK WHAT JUST HAPPENED 5 HOURS AGO.
>>>>>>SortedFood's tumblr<<<<<<
I mean, I only made a few gifs of the funny parts from their livestream so it's not like I did anything incredible, but I'VE BEEN RECOGNIZED BY THOSE HANDSOME DARLINGS. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment