A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Friday, March 14

Bittersweet and strange

I'm doing a blog post to avoid bs-ing my way through a research paper. I think I might go to bed after this & just frantically do the paper in the morning.

So I have this reputation of being alright at craft projects. My cousins are really good at exploiting that, and it's okay, I let them. There's this gala thing that they decorate for every year and their theme is Beauty and the Beast. Here's some things I've made so far, in case you're curious & for my future reference:




I mean, don't judge my stuff based on my shitty photographs. I want a dslr sooooo very much.

4 comments:

  1. The teacups, did they already have the faces? And if not, how did you do the eyes?

    As for the plate, gold sharpie or paint? Stickers seem very, very doubtful. Either way, I love all of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The teacups have stickers on them. I printed the faces and used my new silhouette(!) to cut perfect outlines around them.
      The plates, I also used my silhouette(!!!!!) to cut gold vinyl. Gurl, I am not that good with a paintbrush, but I'm glad your mind went there as a possibility.

      *(!) I bought myself a silhouette portrait machine recently(google that thang if you ain't already in the loop) & it is seriously the greatest invention I've ever used. All my craft dreams have come true.

      Delete
    2. It's a cricket! (another brand of this silhouette machine. I have ALWAYS wanted one. My roommate used to have one and I basically was a crafting god for 8 months. I miss it :(

      Delete