A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, July 24

Yesterday


All day yesterday I was so thirsty. I just kept thinking about how I was going to stop at burger king and get a LARGE coke. And maybe some onion rings. Or an ice cream.
When I finally got off work, I was like 'fuck that, I'm sleepy' & I just drove home. I drank two tall glasses of water right after I walked in the door and they were the most satisfying glasses of water. The large carbonated beverage would have been so disappointing. Also, it would have costed money that I shouldn't spend. I'm trying to be more conscious of my spending habits. I already know that I spend too much on food. I think that if I don't buy as much food then it's a win-win because I'll be saving money while at the same time eating less junk.
Then I cleaned the seats and carpets in my car. So I did really good at life yesterday.
The only bad thing is that I have this HUGE pimple on my chin. It's one of those painful nodules that never forms a whitehead and looks like I'm growing another head. I wish I was exaggerating.

1 comment: