A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, July 17

2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

1. Dying - That's an obvious one. It's a common fear that plenty of people have. Sometimes I can forget that I'm going to die, but then sometimes it really freaks me out. I'm scared of dying in my sleep more that I am about dying accidentally in an accident. Which makes sleeping really scary, & it's sad because I love sleeping.
2. Infertility - I frequently forget to take my birth control at the same time every day & I'm pretty sure that only matters if you're having sex (& I'm not) BUT STILL, I have this fear that my misuse of those pills are making me sterile. I'm also just scared that it has nothing to do with birth control pills & I just won't be able to have kids. I'm not even sure if I want to have kids (You know the old saying "the dumb ones procreate because the smart ones know better" I just haven't figured out which kind of person I am yet), but I want to have the ability to have them. Totally irrational because I could have adopted children. But still.
3. Abusive relationship - I'm scared that I will marry a horrible person. I'm scared that I won't be able to see how terrible he is because I'll be so delusional with love. I'm scared that I'll marry a man like my father. I'm scared I'll never find a man who respects me. I'm scared that I'll never find a man.




Best wishes,
Annabelle

2 comments:

  1. nothing in this post is shallow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlFCfkyuQM0

    Abena likes you too.

    ReplyDelete