A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Wednesday, July 11

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.


ran·dom

  [ran-duhm] 
adjective
1.
proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason,or pattern: the random selection of numbers.
2.
Statistics of or characterizing a process of selection in which each item of a set has an equal probability of beingchosen.
3.
Building Trades .
a.
(of building materials) lacking uniformity of dimensions:random shingles.
b.
(of ashlar) laid without continuous courses.
c.
constructed or applied without regularity: random bond.
4.
Informal .
a.
unknown, unidentified, or out of place: A couple of random guys showed up at the party.
b.
odd and unpredictable in an amusing way: my totally random life.
  1. I'm grumpy in the morning
  2. I have taken 5 semesters of Spanish & the only thing I remember is the USA's pledge of allegiance
  3. Never broken a bone
  4. I tend to arrive late
  5. I'm super obsessed with pop culture
  6. My hair is already turning gray
  7. Purple is my least favorite color
  8. I am approximately 145 lbs overweight
  9. I know how to read
  10. I would not classify myself as a religious person
  11. None of my "relationships" have lasted longer than 5 months
  12. I rarely remember to wear an apron, even though I love everything about aprons (They are pretty! They keep your clothes clean! When you wear one, it usually means there is food!)
  13. I like to argue, more importantly, I like to prove other people wrong
  14. I know how to ride a bicycle
  15. Sometimes I forget my wallet at home
  16. I have caused 3 car accidents
  17. I twirl my hair around my finger when I'm nervous or distracted
  18. I love to play Phase 10 and Uno
  19. My FAVORITE thing (& I like a lot of stuff so you can take that at face value) is when animal people go on talk shows because it just further proves that celebrities are idiots too
  20. I change my mind quite a bit, but who doesn't?


Best wishes,
Annabelle

1 comment:

  1. my roommate thinks he's really hot too. :P

    what does this mean?
    My FAVORITE thing (& I like a lot of stuff so you can take that at face value) is when animal people go on talk shows because it just further proves that celebrities are idiots too

    ReplyDelete