A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Wednesday, April 4

someone who makes me happy

Phillip!!! I'm posting from the future because I didn't have a good picture of someone that made me happy on April 4th so I waited until I had a good one & it just so happened to happen today (Friday, April 6th).
MJ, Mall, & I went to First Friday today, which is this little festival thing that happens on Broadstreet in Gadsden where the people of Etowah county go to gawk and stare at the weirdos that decide to show up(that's what I do anyway). Also, there's usually some food & charity stuff going on.
Anyway, back to the photo... that's my hairdresser, Phillip. He's also my grandmother's, my aunt's, two of my cousins' & my boss's hairdresser. He is just the sweetest man. I love him to bits. He's a huge nerd, too. So awesome.

Needless to say, he makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment