A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, April 17

But anyway


I give up on that #PHOTOADAYAPRIL thing. Rosh should be pleased. :P JK bro

I am still unbelievably tired from Sunday's kayaking/canoeing expedition. I'm blogging to document when the events transpired so that when I look back on this blog I can remember the muscle tightening and flesh burning effects of that day. I am nothing if not dramatic.


I think this photo was probably staged, but it really encapsulates Ellen DeGeneres's closing statement on her show everday, "Be kind to one another." Also, you should never take yourself too seriously. (Note to self.)





1 comment:

  1. it's not that I didn't enjoy it! it was just so confusing!

    ReplyDelete