A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Wednesday, April 25

People who are trying to kill themselves with food

I always forget to draw the eyebrows when I'm drawing. Sometimes I forget the ears, too.



Summer officially begins on Thursday & I'm totally excited. I'm having lots of anxiety about making it through my final tomorrow, though. Dr. G has basically taken pity on me & gave me a really decent grade on the "penultimate" exam. Such a nerdy password he did for that one. I didn't find out what that word meant until Saturday while watching Supernatural.  I doubt that's where he got it from.
I wonder if I could manage to go facebookless during the summer. I mean, I know I CAN, but I don't do well with constraints. My friend MS manages full-time without one so... surely I can do it for a measly 3 months.

"I'm nothing if not a trend jumper on-er to-er"



No comments:

Post a Comment