A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Monday, March 23

sandwich buddies


 I accidentally turned the sound off when I saved this video, but it's still just as good. The end when you can tell that the sandwich is too hot for his mouth is my favorite part.



Breakfast sandwiches <3

His face tho :)


BLT with bacon (leftover candied bacon, actually)


Even though he was just showing off this clever trick that he knew how to do with bread, not like professing his love or anything... this heart shaped sandwich was the sweetest thing.


A classic example of a TP sandwich. Lotta cheese, lotta meat, lotta condiments.
My pitiful attempt at a TP sandwich. Not enough meats and cheeses.

He's gotten pretty used to my camera shenanigans by now, but this was still early on when he wasn't sure what I was up to.



The cheese melting down the sides and onto the grill is a good sign that your sandwich is nearly ready for optimal consumption. Many sandwich trials have proven this to be the case. You def want that melty cheese. 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment