A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, March 17

guess who's back

During this super strange and slow season of life, I'm nostalgically revisiting my old friend, the blog. I'm reading content that I posted like I'm discovering lost texts because unnervingly enough, I can't remember any of this shit. It's pretty weird.

This same kind of feeling I've had recently when I was talking to TP and I was like, "wait did I live that or do I just vividly remember the story you told me?" It's not a perfect analogy.


I can tell you've been waiting with bated breath to see how my 2018 goals turned out. There were only 3 things on the list... surely I accomplished all of them with ease, right!?

Well. There's something to be said about writing down your goals. There's even something more to be said about looking at your goals often. Because otherwise you'll forget them, like I did.


These were them: 

Top 3 Goals for my 2018:
  • Open an online store
  • Get better at applying eyeshadow
  • Purchase a good cell phone

It turns out that, even 2 years out, I didn't find that these were things that I wanted to actually spend time accomplishing. It was very interesting to see where my mind was 2 years back. So much has changed. More than I can even fathom.

Here's to new and current and evolving goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment