A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Wednesday, February 12

a through z

A. What are your favourite smells? I love the smell of this suave mango mandarin body wash that I just bought. It smells like gummy fruit snacks.
B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine? Not willingly.
C. Who knows more about you than anyone else? Tie between Smells and Rosh. They know equally but different stuff.
D. What song did you last listen to? radar detector - darwin deez
E. Do you have a crush on anybody? Of course. Ansel Elgort. I love how he's such a dorky nerd.
F. Do you like The Beatles? Of course.
G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose? Black like my soul.
H. Do you cook often? Yes, erryday.
I. What was the last film you watched? Did you like it? Finding Joy. It was okay.
J. Can you sew? A lot of people ask me that! I can do   a n y t h i n g    .
K. What is your favorite fruit? Tie between watermelon and cantaloupe.
L. Are you health conscious? No. I mean, yes. In the littlest amount.
M. Go do the Kinsey scale test, what number result did you receive?
I'm an unusual person. No surprise there.
N. Do you curse a lot? Less than a sailor, but more than a priest.
O. When was the last time you had a pint of beer? That time I went to the nook and had a raspberry lambic. Was that even a pint... I don't know...
P. Are you pro life or pro choice? Pro choice.
Q. Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason? Funnel cake.
R. What was the last book you purchased? The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier.
S. Where was your last vacation? Washington DC.
T. Do you shave your pits? I do.
U. Did you ever play seven minutes in heaven? I never did.
V. Girls, when was the last time you went out without a bra? Currently. Oooh scandalous.
W. Guys, when was the last time you went shirtless in public? Nips out woowooo.
X. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen? No, I drink too much milk.
Y. How do you like your eggs? ...Saladed? In egg salad.
Z. What was your last argument about and who with? Uhh... oh yeah I actually argued with my brother about whether Ansel Elgort is the best actor. It went like this:
Him: No
Me: Yeeeeeees
Him: No
Me: Yes yes
Him: No
Me: Yes
Me: Yes
Me: Yes
Him: No
Me: Yes
Him: no
Me: y e s
Him: n



















































o
Me: ._______yes_______.
Him: Mine was better.

2 comments:

  1. "Can you sew? A lot of people ask me that! I can do a n y t h i n g."

    I laughed. Best response, ever.

    ReplyDelete