A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, February 18

A story about dog shit

I will never voluntarily own a dog. Dogs are so terrible. Their poop is like human poop. When they shit in the floor, it's like a human shit in the floor. Horrible. I have never made this distinction before, but I'm making it now. Cats are so much better to have as pets.
Let me tell you this mega dumb thing that happened today. I am dogsitting for my cousins this week and they have these 2 dachshunds and they don't know how/don't like to poop outside. So they always shit when I bring them inside. They usually shit in the dining room or near the bathroom in the shadows, which always made me think that they know what they're doing. Now I know that they know. I was sitting down on the couch eating my supper and one of the dogs took a shit right directly behind me in a totally abnormal place than they normally shit. Then I couldn't finish my supper. It was a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment