A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Thursday, September 26

tres cosas

This week has been a general bummer, not for a particular reason really, just has been my overall mood, but today 3 things in particular went really well.

Number 1.
I made a really funny original joke to Rosh on the phone today that I am super proud of. It had to do with this video and me saying
"I guess starting from the middle is just not as catchy."   !

NUMBER TWO.
I totally guessed the ending to Broadchurch. Nailed it.

# THR33.
I made a super funny snapchat video just now.


Also, this other funny thing happened today... (that I forgot to mention on the phone, Rosh!!) When I was in class, I was asking about the difference between the blue box of plaster & the red box and my prof was like here I'll read the ingredients on this one, will you read the ingredients on this one? And I responded, 100% seriously, "They're in Spanish and I just... can't." Then everyone haha-ed because the English was on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment