A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Saturday, September 14

Changes

Yesterday I was telling my friend that youtube had changed on me and I totally hated it. She hates when things change so I knew she'd be sympathetic. I realized the change on Thursday when I was trying to find a particular RT Short (I totally didn't find it). I was so miffed because it seemed like youtube took away that little button that allows you to make the video go to the center of the screen. 
I mean, if you go to a youtube video, it's not on the bar anymore. And I was super sad about it because I love that little button. I watch a ton of videos and I was thinking, what am I going to do now that my button is gone?!

Fast forward to 5 minutes ago, I went to change the quality on this podcast and lo and behold, I found my button. So much relief.



1 comment:

  1. I was wondering that the other day! glad to know that option still exists...even though it's now 1 click more. :P

    ReplyDelete