A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Wednesday, April 24

Pants on fire


I went home this past weekend and stayed a few days and while I was there I discovered that the second season of Upstairs Downstairs is on Prime so I was watching a few episodes and my dad pipes up, "Are you watching that Dalton Abbey?"

Recently, everyone's favorite question for me is, how much longer do you have left? Truthfully, I don't know because I haven't actually calculated how many classes I have left. I should really figure that out. But since I'm a liar, I've been telling people that I have 3 semesters left. Wouldn't that be nice if it were less than that?

TO DO LIST:
Frozen Strawberry Peach Margarita
Serves 4 (Or 1 person, 4 times)
Ingredients:
15-10  frozen strawberries
2 peaches,  peeled and chopped
4 ounces tequila
1 cup crushed ice
12 ounces sparkling water
Directions:
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment