A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Wednesday, March 13

Day 13:

A song that is a guilty pleasure

One Time - Justin Bieber

I know it's cool to hate Justin Bieber, but remember when he was this pesky kid singing about love. Now he's weird. I love this song though.


EDIT:
March 14, 2013 3:31PM

There's no way of knowing that this is actually Justin Bieber posting. If it is though, he seems like somebody I could be bros with.


On the topic of guilty pleasures:
I certainly do not feel guilty for liking Justin Bieber's songs because I don't give a fuck. "Who cares?"
Reiterated by the Rock God Dave Grohl HERE. It's a speech he gave at SXSW and he is a brilliant man. I forget sometimes how much of a badass he is. He talks about guilty pleasure at about 40:00 in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment