A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, March 5

Day 05:

A song that reminds you of someone

Youth of the Nation - P.O.D.

I remember listening to the radio a lot as a kid. This song was on the radio constantly in the early 2000's. Alexander was pretty young. Less than 5. He used to always sing random stuff. Usually it was a song that he'd made up on his own. Sometimes though, he would sing this song. He would sing "B. O. B. O. Kids of the nation!" It was always really funny because I, being the highly intelligent older sister that I was, knew that he was totally butchering the lyrics. Also, he kept saying B.O. Body odor was hilarious when I was in elementary school. Good times.


Fun fact that I learned while researching the title of this song (it seems a lot of people thought it was kids of the nation), P.O.D. is a Christian metal band. Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment