A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, May 22

madtown

Blogging while in a bad mood is probably a bad choice. Guess who care about making good choices?
I haven't been outside in probably 3 or 4 days & I'm okay with that. I've gained about 6 pounds since I've been home... really excellent. Is it paranoid to think my friends are avoiding me? Or am I the one avoiding them? I can't tell. This paragraph is going to make me really popular with the dudes, I just know it. They're all going to want to wife this.
I've been reading a lot of books in kindle form & it's my new favorite thing. I can see why people think regular books are on their way out. The only think is, I think the editors for kindle books are too lacks about errors because there are way more errors in kindle than in published form.
Weeds is turning out to be a good show. Netflix is a a great invention. "I would like to touch intimately the person who thought of that" -Win a Date With Tad Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment