A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, May 1

Everything anybody's ever wanted to know


  • 1: What eye color do you find sexiest? Let's face it: brown eyes are the sexiest.
  • 2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? Milk chocolate
  • 3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be? Original art by Banksy himself. I would get a real back tattoo of that, actually.
  • 4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it? 2 small towns, in proportion to the rest of America. I guess I liked it just fine. 
  • 5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite) Roald Dahl. He wrote all of my favorite childhood books and movies.
  • 6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? Oh snap, one of those delicious triple berry ones from Paradise Smoothie.
  • 7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years? Probably farting in class. Or throwing up on the bus while we were on a field trip to the space and rocket center.
  • 8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years? I can't remember if this was middle or high school, but I'll go with middle school. Showing up to Mic's christmas party on the wrong day. Or farting in class.
  • 9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? All of the events that involve AJ. Or slipping on ice in the parking lot. Or slipping by the pool at a state swim meet in front of a million goddamn people & nobody helped me.
  • 10: Pirates or ninjas? Why? Pirates. Because of the drunkenness.
  • 11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground? Hail no.
  • 12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set? I liked swinging, but I don't get emotional when I see a set. 
  • 13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? Giraffe.
  • 14: What's your most favorite part of your body? My hands. I don't think they are pretty, but they let me be the creative person that I am. I have very steady hands and I'm able to draw things and knit things and paint things because of it. I like feeling textures and tapping rhythms with my fingertips. Also, hands are very instrumental in baking, which is a passion of mine.
  • 15: What's your most favorite part of your personality? The awesome part.
  • 16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares? Uh.... Madge because of Bridget Jones 2
  • 17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through? No
  • 18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk? No
  • 19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life? There was this dish from olive garden that I dream about sometimes & I desperately wish I knew the name of it. It was the cheesiest thing I'd ever had. 
  • 20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with? Butter & butter.
  • 21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?) 2%'s my go-to.
  • 22: Which continents have you been on? North America
  • 23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories? No, I do not. This one time on the bus though, I thought Rosh was forreal going to pass out & it was probably motion sickness.
  • 24: Backpacks or satchels? Bookbags, nigga.
  • 25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants? All yes.
  • 26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers.
  • 27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why? Pig because cows have giant poops.
  • 28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be? Nashville with the Batman building.
  • 29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on? 0 hours.
  • 30: The latest you've ever slept? I've probably slept a full 24 hours.
  • 31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free? I would buy it if it was on sale. I would probably wear it all the time.
  • 32: Do you pick at scabs? Unfortunately, yes. Causes scars so don't do it.
  • 33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto? Black beans.
  • 34: How far can you throw a baseball? Maybe 6 feet.
  • 35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move? England
  • 36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it? I have not, but I would love to try.
  • 37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why? I am going to a public university because I have poor money management skills and did not save money from all of those years working so I could not get an apartment to move away so I'm able to live close to home.
  • 38: A relationship with love or one with sex? LOVE
  • 39: Do you eat enough vegetables? Yes, actually.
  • 40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers? No. Yes.
  • 41: Would you scratch a crotch itch in public? No
  • 42: Do you swear in front of your parents? Yes. This is a recent development.
  • 43: Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween? Pumpkin guts.
  • 44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what? Yeah I do that all the time. It's been red and black on different occasions & those're not my natural color.
  • 45: Do you want to get married? Have kids? Yes and yes.
  • 46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should. I do. Sometimes.
  • 47: City or nature person? Neither? I like the burbs.
  • 48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?) Can't say that I remember ever doing that.
  • 49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy? No I walk like an idiot in heels.
  • 50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY! 1. I have a tendency to be very generous. 2. Sometimes I am super witty. 3. I try to see the best in people. 4. I am good at desserts. 5.  I'm awesome at arts & crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment