A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Thursday, November 3

NOPE chuck testa

I've spent the better part of my day watching Kids React & I was surprised at how many "viral" videos I hadn't actually seen. I put viral in quotations because I hate the word viral & I would never describe anything as that and it's like part of Kids React To...'s title screen. Also, I just wanted to be pretentious. I love the word pretentious!


In Other News (I think if I don't make it as a librarian, I get a bunch of plastic surgery and become a news anchor)

My great aunt wants me to knit her a couple hats for her adorable baby granddaughter. She only sent me photos of hats though... I'm good but I'm not that good. Haha. Kinda need a pattern. I feel pretty honored that she asked because I know she's really awesome at crochet so she could have just made the kid a cool crochet hat. At the same time, sucks because I'll have to make these hats a priority when I already have been slacking on all these other projects I want to do. I AM SUCH A PROCRASTINATOR. She's buying the yarn so heyyyyyyy. I'll do anything for free yarn.

BTDUBS ROSHNI, I am so excited to show you my new cast on method!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so much better than the other one!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR WEEKEND AFTER NEXT!!!!!!

1 comment: