A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Thursday, November 24

fail sauce

I pretty much copy everything that Rosh blogs about. We did the same note on Facebook, & now that I've seen her answers, I'm curious about mine. I changed a lot in 08-09 & not in the best way. This note was written right in the middle of that time. I hope I've changed for the better since then, but I guess we'll have to see.


Posted on Facebook on August 17, 2009; about two months after I graduated from BJ high school. Also, about a week before my 18th birthday.
Rules: 
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (Rosh tagged me)


1. New favorite quote: "Never love anything too much; it will eventually disappoint you." (New new favorite quote: "Que sera sera." See video)

2. I want a hound dog named Copper. (Partly true. I kind of want a French bulldog)

3. I would much rather throw something away & buy a new one than clean the old one. (I'm ashamed to admit that this is still very much my mindset)

4. I get embarrassed FOR other people very easily. (True, but I get embarrassed for myself more often)

5. If my life was a sitcom, I think I would be the stupid friend or the overly sarcastic friend. (Or the fat friend. I've gained like 50 pounds since high school.)

6. Favorite sandwich: chicken salad. (Always)

7. It amazes me that it seems like everybody is connected. Like it's a small world without the annoying melody. (Still amazes me. Probably now more so because everybody I used to hang with is away at different colleges & we're meeting people that know other people through other people all the time.)

8. I hate it when douchebags leave their brights on. (Who doesn't?)

9. I love the way my papaw talks. (Who doesn't?)

10. It bothers me when I make a list and every first word is the same. Is that OCD or just good writing skills? (Truth)

11. After working at the movie theatre, I learned that the public does not know how to read. (Truth)

12. I'm a sucker. (I really can't remember what this is referring to, but I'm sure it's still true)

13. The memories are nice, but I do not miss high school at all. (Ah I do miss BJ)

14. I love knowing what new movies are coming out. (That was a perk of the job. I guess I was still working at the theater when I wrote this)

15. My favorite song TODAY: He Could Be The One - Hannah Montana (It's catchy & probably won't be favorite for long.) (Uh nope)

16. I cuss inside my head way more than I do outloud. (I cuss out loud now)

17. Books are wonderful, but unfortunately make me hopeless. (I am so insightful)

18. I love listening to my uncles & Mama talk about their childhood. (They don't do this much anymore)

19. It seems that I have a tendency to fall for the wrong guys. (I fall for plenty of different kinds of guys, it's just I haven't dated the right guy)

20. My favorite day of the week is the day after Mama goes to the grocery store. (Haha fatty)

21. Sappy movies make me cry. (God I cry over everything)

22. I basically rely on Braden's advice because he is oh so wise beyond his years. (False)

23. I miss all of the people I knew in Centre. (I miss my highschool friends more)

24. I don't know how to act around dogs, just like Roshni doesn't know how to act around my kitty cats. (Rosh has gotten much better)

25. Whenever I think about how I can't sleep, the song No Sleep Til Brooklyn plays in my head. Everytime. (False)





No comments:

Post a Comment