A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Sunday, June 14

I'm sleeping like I'm on 3rd shift


5 things I loved this week:



  1.  When I was in college, I bought one of these Under NY Sky aprons for screen printing and one for ceramics and I loved them. Then when the pandemic happened, this company was the first one that sent me an email (because I was already on their email list) about them switching production to mask making. I bought some in black and they fit great, as expected.

  2. King of Staten Island came out on demand Friday. I love the idea of all movies coming straight to the internet when they are ready to come out. Pete Davidson reminds me of someone I used to be close with so I have a soft spot for him. I don't know if I would really recommend everyone rent this movie, but it was something to do.

  3. Some friends of mine participated in a t-shirt design campaign and my shirt came in the mail today. The print is really lovely in person. This gradient design is an impressive one because of the smallness of the dots, but all of the designs are really beautiful. And it's got a great message.


  4. An oral history of Mad Max: Fury Road

  5. My pothos is growing a new leaf and I'm pretty happy about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment