A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Wednesday, June 29

"I'm having a weird day."

I tweeted this almost exactly a year ago and this whole week, it's been so relevant. Is it that summertime sadness? Things have just been off this week.

I've been going over in my head all day all the ways I've fucked up and it's really bringing me down so I'm gonna stop. I'm going to take time to be grateful. I'm starting up a daily habit. Something so small that even I can keep up. I'm going to remind myself of the best part of my day, everyday. I'm not being unique. Lots of people do this. Supposedly it'll change my life. And maybe it really will. I'm hoping it'll make me feel less lonely. Power of positive thinking, right?


Best thing today:
A co-worker came in to the office and said to me, "It was so nice to hear your sweet voice answer the phone this morning."

No comments:

Post a Comment