A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Sunday, February 21

Slacker

I keep scrolling through this website geyserofawesome.com/tagged/overindulgence and as much as I'm disgusted, I also keep saying to myself, "I would put that in my mouth."

How To Be Single was really good.

Here's my cat from the snow storm in Madison a month ago:


1- The Hunger Games, Twilight, or Harry Potter?
Harry Potter.
2- what is your least favorite color?
White.
3- who is the famous person you would MOST like to see disappear?
Donald Trump.
4- what song could you listen to on repeat for the rest of your life and never go crazy?
Oh dang. Shiver Shiver - Walk the Moon?
5- would you rather be bald or never be able to cut your hair?
I hate restrictions so bald.
6- what is your favorite word?
Pretentious.
7- in which city would you prefer to attend Fashion Week: New York, London, Milan, or Paris?
London.
8- what movie have you seen the most times in theatres?
I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a movie more than once.
9- what is your favorite concert that you have ever attended?
My second Walk the Moon show.
10- if you had to return to any grade in school, which would you choose?
Tenth.

In love with my prof's pottery. This picture does them no justice.


Tumblr's that are good:
mikeyburton.tumblr.com
rainbowrowell.tumblr.com
tumblr.austinkleon.com
doloroustroke.tumblr.com


Over Christmas break, I spent a lot of time looking at old notes. This note was apparently after SS realized that I love arrows.


No comments:

Post a Comment